RWC Trivia – FAQ
How do I enter the competition?
- Send the word “RWC” to 105 to enter.
When do the draws take place?
- Draws for the daily airtime prizes take place weekly throughout the competition.
- Draws for the trip prizes will be done on the 9th of September 2019
- Weekly draws for cash prizes will be done every Monday.
How do the draws and points work?
- Every point that you’ve earned adds your number into the draw list. (IE: The more points you have the more times your number will appear in the draw list)
- The winners are randomly selected from the list of all the entries.
How do I unsubscribe from content services?
- Dial *101*7867# to view a list of your active subscriptions and cancel those you no longer want.
What can I win?
- All players can win one of 700 weekly N$10 airtime prizes.
- Content service subscribers stand a chance to win N$10,000 cash weekly. See winners here.
- Content service subscribers stand to win: a trip for two (2) to Japan to watch one of the games Namibia play in.
- Trip prizes are “all inclusive” – and include all flights, accommodation, match tickets as well as a daily allowance while travelling.
How much does it cost to participate?
- Registering by sending an SMS to 105 is completely free.
- Answering questions is also free of charge.
- If you choose to subscribe to a content service, each service is billed individually at N$1.00 per day.
Can I subscribe to more than one content service?
- Yes, you can subscribe to as many of the services as you wish and you will receive the bonus 50 points for each service you subscribe to.
If I opt-out and then choose to opt-in again, can I re-claim the points from my previous session?
- Yes, if you opt-in again you will be able to continue from where you left off.
How many questions can I answer each day?
- You can answer up to 4 questions for free per day. If you answer all of these free question, you will be given the option to purchase an additional 4 questions at a once-off cost of N$1.00. You can purchase a maximum of 8 additional questions per day.
How can I check how many points I have?
- SMS the word “points” to 105 at any time to check your current points balance.
How do I answer questions?
- When you receive a question we will give you two possible answers numbered “1” or “2” – in order to answer, reply to the question with only the number that you believe corresponds to the correct answer. Do not send anything other than the number for your response to be valid.
How do I opt-out?
- To opt-out of the game you can send the word “stop” to 105.
- To opt-out of content service read your welcome message and follow instructions or send “stop” plus your keyword to 101.
I have so many points – why have I not won anything?
- Having a particular number of points does not guarantee that you will win. All the draws are random. If you have more points, your number will appear more times in the draw pool so you will have a greater chance of being selected as a winner, but it is never guaranteed that you will win.
How many prizes can I win?
- You can only win one daily airtime prize in a 7-day period. You can only win one prize from any of the other categories.
How will I know if I have won?
- If you have won an airtime prize, you will receive an SMS indicating the amount you have been recharged with from MTC. If you win a cash prize, MTC will contact you by phone to verify your identity and banking details for awarding of the prize.
What are the terms and conditions?
- Please see the terms and conditions here.