Easy No-Bake Cheesecake
There are few things as good as a delectable, melt-in-your-mouth cheesecake – especially one that needs no baking!
200g digestive biscuits
75ml melted butter
40ml cold water
Zest and juice of 1 orange
145ml castor sugar
500ml double cream
500ml thick Greek yoghurt
A handful of unsalted, shelled pistachio nuts
1. Line the sides of a 23cm springform cake tin with clingwrap.
2. Chop the digestive biscuits in a food processor. Add the butter and mix thoroughly. Lightly press this mixture onto the bottom of the cake tin, but do not press too firmly. Place in the refrigerator while preparing the top layer.
3. Mix gelatine with the cold water in a glass bowl, and leave it to stand until the jelly has set.
4. Heat the orange zest, juice and castor sugar in a small saucepan. Stir over a moderate heat until the sugar has dissolved. Remove from the heat and stir in the jelly until it has dissolved, and then leave to cool.
5. Whisk the double cream and yoghurt. Add the orange and jelly mixture, then mix thoroughly. Pour the mixture onto the prepared crust in the cake tin and refrigerate until set.
6. Carefully loosen the edge of the springform tin, and remove the clingwrap. Place the cheesecake on a serving platter and sprinkle pistachio nuts on top. Lightly drizzle the honey on top.
Image Credit: Source